There are 2 ways to book with Girls On Tour
- Complete and email the online booking form below and we will contact you for further details and payment of your deposit or
- Print the complete PDF form and mail it to our postal address as shown on the form with your deposit. You can do this by clicking here.
Payment of monies:
- A deposit is required for each tour as outlined on the tour itinerary. This deposit will become non-refundable in the event of cancellation as per booking terms and conditions. Your deposit should be received within 7 days of making the booking and a place will be held for you for that period of time. The balance of the monies should be received no later than 60 days prior to departure. Should you be booking within the 60 day period we would require the full payment on booking by credit card or direct deposit.
- Proof of current travel insurance will be required before final payment can be accepted. Unfortunately our policy is no insurance, no travel. Travel Insurance is available through our partners at Suncity Travel Caloundra at competitive rates.
Method of Payment:
- By cheque or money order made payable to “Suncity Travel Caloundra Trust Account ” and mailing it to our postal address PO Box 5307, Maroochydore BC, Qld, 4558.
- By credit card or debit card. Bankcard, Mastercard or Visa are accepted (charges may apply). Once we have contacted you to confirm your place, please phone us on the number provided in the confirmation email to make the payment.
- Direct Debit to bank trust account: Details will be advised in confirmation email.
- Receipts will be issued once payments are cleared.
¹ - Deposit will only be refunded in the event that Girls On Tour has to cancel the tour for reasons beyond their control.
* denotes required fields